Orion BMS 2 typically ships within 1-8 weeks.
1. The 72S cell configuration has a minimum order quantity of 5 units.
2. Before ordering your BMS, here's a great and easy Orion Wiring Diagram Generator to help confirm what size BMS is required for your application.
3. For the purposes of diagnostics and initial configuration of the unit, this CAN adapter is required.
4. If your order includes an Orion BMS Thermistor Expansion Module, you may want to get a current sensor harness without the 8 stock thermistors included. Let us know and we can make the change to your BMS order - saves $25
5. 12-foot harness available upon request
6. Please see BMS return policy in our Terms and Conditions
The Orion BMS 2 can protect anywhere from 24 to 180 cells, for 1-16 cells, see the Orion Jr BMS. The Orion implements an extensive list of features designed to protect the battery pack. These features include:
Cells are protected from over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, over-temperature, and under-temperature based on the programmed minimum and maximum values in the battery profile.
Intelligent, efficient cell-by-cell balancing is provided to maximize the usable range of the battery. The BMS also monitors the health of both individual cells and the total pack and will trigger error trouble codes if either the pack or individual cells are in poor health.
The Orion BMS 2 is the second generation of an already popular and successful product, and boasts quite a few significant improvements, including a much lighter, smaller design, improved accuracy, additional inputs and hardware support for SAE J1772 charging protocol.
Join our mailing list for discounts, exclusive offers,
and the latest EV product news