Get more insight into NetGain Motors' sweet new HyPer Drive motor systems with their SMH Compact Display. Note: this product is a companion to the HyPer Drive X1 and HyPer Drive X144 motor controllers.
• Display vehicle speed in MPH or KM/H. This is a calculated value determined by tire diameter and up to two gear ratios.
• Display active fault code of highest priority.
• Indicate main battery pack state of charge.
• Indicate de-rating due to Motor or Inverter over-temperature.
• Cycle between 3 operating profiles with push button (E/S/H) switch. Must be assigned in clone file.
• View parameter values and states in “Diagnostic Mode”. Pressing ENTER and DOWN keys together for 2 seconds will enter the display’s Diagnostic mode.
Join our mailing list for discounts, exclusive offers,
and the latest EV product news