First Inertia SwitchRegular price $30.00 Save $-30.00
NOTE: Inquire about availability of new product.
Resettable impact sensors can directly shut down your 12V system, and thus the high voltage contactors upon vehicle impact, reducing the risk of fire and electrical shock in post-crash situations.
These devices are a low cost solution to vehicle safety requirements and approved for vehicle installation by major automotive manufacturers worldwide.
• Unique magnet restrained mass inertia mechanism
• Rated at 10 Amps electrical load
• Manually resettable
• Reduces the risk of fire following a crash
• Responsive to 360° impact
• Ability to trigger GPS distress signal
• Sensory feedback
• Customized for various installations
Used switches include connector and several inches of wire pigtail.